Ingredients for 1 pizza:
- 15g (1/2 scoop) Isolated Pea Protein
- 100g rolled oats
- 1 egg + 2 eggs whites
- 4 Tbsp. (60ml) rice milk or your preferable type
- 1/4 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 Tbsp. dried herbs (basil, oregano or thyme)
- 1/4 Tbsp. salt
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 100ml tomato sauce
- 10 black olives
- Nutritional yeast to taste
- Chilli flakes to taste (optional)
- In a medium skillet, add peppers and onion and saute with a bit of olive oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 more minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Blend all the crust ingredients together until smooth. The mixture should be slightly thick.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet. Pour in the batter and shape it with a spoon into a round pizza shape, it is very easy. The crust should be about 3-4mm thick.
- Bake at 200°C for 8'. Remove from the oven and turn it over. Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza crust, add the sautéed vegetables and top with the nutritional yeast to taste. Return the pizza to the oven for 5' at 200°C. Take it out, sprinkle with more nutritional yeast, dried herbs and chili flakes to taste. Enjoy!