TIRAMISU PROTEIN PANCAKES
For the pancakes:
- 30g (1 scoop) Isolated Pea & Rice Protein, Carob & Cacao
- 50g rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. cacao 70%
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 80 ml coffee
- 125ml rice milk or your preferable type
- 2 Tbsp. rice or agave syrup
- 120g de cottage cheese
- 1 small ripe banana
1. For the frosting: Blend banana and cottage cheese together until completely smooth. Set aside in the fridge.
2. In a food processor combine all the dry ingredients and blend for a few seconds. Stir in all pancake liquid ingredients and blend until a smooth batter is formed. Allow to rest for 5’.
3. Lightly grease a medium skillet with coconut oil, then place over medium heat. When the pan is hot, drop small ladelfuls of batter onto the skillet. Using a spatula, flip the pancakes when the edges begin to look dry (2-3’). Allow to cook one additional minute, then remove from heat. Makes 4-5 pancakes depending on the size.
4. Layer in the filling between each pancake and dust cocoa powder on top.