VEGAN CACAO FUDGE
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 4 Tbsp. Isolated Pea & Rice Protein, Carob & Cacao
- 4 Tbsp. cacao 100%
- 110 ml melted coconut oil + 1 Tbsp. extra for Peanut-Butter Swirl
- 180 ml smooth peanut butter + 2 Tbsp. extra for Peanut-Butter Swirl
- 4 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 1⁄4 Tbsp. salt
1. Line a 10 x 15 cm baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl place coconut oil, peanut butter, agave syrup, protein powder, cacao and salt. Stir until completely smooth.
3. In another small bowl combine 2 tbsp of peanut butter with 1 Tbsp of melted coconut oil and stir well. Set aside.
4. Transfer the chocolate mixture to the prepared tin. Pour over the peanut butter and coconut oil mixture using a zigzag motion. Using a butter knife, swirl the peanut butter through the chocolate creating a swirl design.
5. Top with roasted peanuts and cacao nibs if you want.
6. Allow the fudge to set in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour. Once the fudge has set, remove it from the tin and slice it into 8 squares.
Notes: Store it covered in the refrigerator up to 1 week, or in the freezer up to 1 month.