WAKE UP CHIA PUDDING
Ideal for breakfast, but also an easy snack throughout the day, this chia pudding is quick and easy. We used blueberries for this recipe, but you can change out for other fruit like berries, mangoes or bananas. Our Wake Up superfood powder mix gives you the added benefit of all the right nutrients you need to start the day. The only hard part about this recipe is waiting for it to set overnight (though we won’t tell if you eat it a bit sooner...we know we have!).
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 220 ml almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 100g blueberries (Keep a few to add on top in the morning)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Wake Up superfood powder mix
1. Blend all ingredient apart from chia seeds until smooth.
2. Add chia seeds and put in the fridge overnight.
3. Take it out in the morning, garnish with some fresh blueberries and enjoy.
A breakfast full of vitamins minerals and healthy omega 3 fatty acids. This will kick you off for the day!
Especially high in: %DV
- Omega 3 fatty acids > 100%
- Vitamin B2 - 36%
- Magnesium - 23%
Serving Size 1 portion (370 g)
Amount per serving
Calories from fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat g
Total Carbohydrate 44g
Dietary Fiber 11g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2.000 calorie diet.
Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs: