Top Health GREEN PANCAKES
Ingredients for 6 pancakes:
- 120g of rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. Top Health superfood powder mix
- 3 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 250ml rice milk or your preferable type
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder
For the Chia Seed Raspberry Jam:
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. agave syrup (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
1. For the raspberry jam: Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the raspberries.
2. Add the water and place on the stove over medium heat for about 5’ stirring occasionally.
3. Once the berries have softened to the point that they’re starting to fall apart, remove from the heat and add the agave syrup and the chia seeds to the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours and it will achieve a thicker texture.
5. For the pancakes: Place the rolled oats in a food processor and blend for a few seconds.
6. Add the other ingredients and blend until a smooth batter is formed. Allow to rest for 5’.
7. Lightly grease a medium skillet with coconut oil, then place over medium heat. When the pan is hot, drop small ladlefuls of batter onto the skillet. Using a spatula, flip the pancakes when the edges begin to look dry (2-3’). Allow to cook one additional minute, then remove from heat.
8. Serve the warm pancakes with the raspberry jam on top and fresh (or frozen) fruit.
+ 25K Okami-ers already enjoy being part of this family !
Be the first to know what’s new. Take advantage of exclusive offers at Okami Bio.
Reinvent your meals with new ideas, learn more about how to boost all your potential.